Summer School 2019
Dates, times and prices are on the ‘News’ page in Feb 2019
Introducing our International Summer School – film-making, screenwriting, acting.
The program will involve a mixture of script writing classes, physical exercises, voice, improvisations and Strasberg technique work.
All with a view to writing, acting in, filming and editing our own short films in the second week of the workshop.
A hands on, practical workshop. Learn how to produce your own work.
Behind the scenes we have been working to create a wonderful workshop experience. One thing we can promise, you will be talking about the workshop for years to come. So make sure you don’t miss it.
This is a pre-professional workshop for people wanting to develop their film-making, script writing and acting skills.
• Please arrive for the workshop with nothing but your commitment to spend two weeks in a unique creative environment.
• Scripts will be written during the workshop to utilize the students participating.
• Participants will vote on the scripts to be filmed. We will shoot and edit as many as possible.
• You can write a script or outline before the workshop but this should be based on Lars von Trier’s Dogma style. No props, no wardrobe, no lights. Before writing for guidance and analysis. Please contact me and I will send you the teacher’s details for you to begin a dialogue.
• We want to ensure that you get maximum benefits from the workshop. Based on your experience, you may also have the opportunity to direct or edit one of the films.
We will work a seven-day week: two full weeks and three weekends.
We would like students to commit to the full two-week workshop.
There are 16 places, so please respond as soon as you can – the class will fill up quickly!
We look forward to working with you,
Our location for Classes and Courses 2018
Arie Biemondstraat 111
1054 PD Amsterdam
See the footer of this page for a map